The time of departure can be determined by the client. For bigger groups please contact us.
We will visit the medieval fortress of Tsarevets, the old Marketplace Samovodska Tcharshia with its traditional crafts work shops, souvenir shops and art galleries. Only 4 km from Veliko Tarnovo is Arbanassi, a charming village with an eventful history and fascinating architecture. Thirty six of its 80 houses and the five local churches have been declared national monuments of culture. Veliko Tarnovo is brought to you with more than 7000 years of history. The houses, stacked one above the other, situated on the sloppy hills of the town show a remarkable, unique architectural style. The bridges, unexpectedly flying over the river, palaces and towers, spectacular museums, ancient columns with writings left by our proud rulers, monasteries with unique murals and the Arbanassi fortress-houses.
The nights are filled with the constant voice of the river, the glitters and dazed lights, playing on the fairy face of the town and the noise of the energy-filled stormy student's life.
From its rich historical value, to its thriving modern nightlife and lush natural surroundings that provide many excellent opportunities for outdoor recreational activities, Veliko Tarnovo offers you everything you could ever want for the perfect holiday.
- 9:00 – Pick up from your hotel/address (the time of departure can be determined by the client).
- 11:45 – Scheduled time of arrival in Veliko Tarnovo. Sightseeing tour.
- 13:00 – Lunch.
- 14:00 – Departure to the village of Arbanassi situated 4 km from Veliko Tarnovo. Visit the Church of the Nativity.
- 14:45 – Drive back to Veliko Tarnovo. Free time.
- 16:00 – Departure to Sofia.
- 18:30 – 19:00 – Return to your hotel/Address.