What to expect?
- 9:45 pick up at your hotel.
- 11:00 wine tasting at an estate of multi-generational vintners who produce fine and elegant wines from Chardonnay. Your host will tell you how they grow the vines using the natural method of biodynamic cultivation. This distinct process brings up high quality wines while preserving the environment at the same time.
- 12:45 lunch in a restaurant where you will enjoy typical Burgundian dishes and make great wine and food pairings.
- 14:00 in Mercurey, you will enjoy some beautiful red wines while standing in the vines surrounding the winery.
- 15:30 you will go to the heart of Burgundy’s white wine production, next to the famous village of Puligny Montrachet. There, we will stand in front of, what is maybe the best parcel of vines in the world, « Le Montrachet » and you will be introduced to the history of the « climats » de Bourgogne.
- 19:00 arrival time at your hotel.
As the meal is with your load, your guide will propose 2 different restaurants.
return if you cancel within 3 days
return if you cancel within 2 days
return if you cancel within 1 day
Mobile voucher accepted
Full customer support
Official tickets to the top venues
Tickets on your smartphone
Top payment methods accepted
Secure and simple payment
Wine Tour in Burgundy