Just an hour and a half outside Paris, you will find another way of life in Reims, the capitale of Champagne region. Travel through the vineyard studded countryside, visit the impressive Cathedral of Reims and experience the warm hospitality of the wine growers in this historic area. You are invited to discover the history and secrets of the “King of wines” in this famous destination world-renown for its sparkling wine - champagne.
That tour includes:
- A light breakfast with beverage will be offered on board
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- All entry fees and luncheon
- small champagne winegrower
- guided walking tour of Reims Cathedral
- visit to one of Reims' most famous vineyards: Pommery, Taittinger, Mumm, Lanson...
- a 3-course-lunch (excluding drinks)
- tasting of 2 champagne throughout the day
Daily departure at 8 am from your hotel. Back at 8 pm to your hotel.