What to expect?
- From 10:30 to 11AM: greetings at Tours de Cuisine paris
- From 11AM to 12PM: visit of an open-air market nearby, with producers, farmers, and meat and fish stands, and French traditional products.
- From 12PM to 12:20PM: aperitif with cheese, charcuteries and wine.
- From 12:20PM to 1:30PM: cooking class with the products bought on the market, according to seasonal turnover.
- From 1:30PM to 2:30PM: lunch in the restaurant room, with a wine and food pairing, around the recipes prepared by the participants.
- 2:30PM: end of the class.
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
return if you cancel within 3 days
return if you cancel within 2 days
return if you cancel within 1 day
90 Rue de la Folie Méricourt, Paris, France
Mobile voucher accepted
Full customer support
Official tickets to the top venues
Tickets on your smartphone
Top payment methods accepted
Secure and simple payment
Farmer's Market and Cooking Class