You eyes will pop wide open and your shopping heart will beat faster when you see what’s on offer. Different areas have different themes, from decorative furniture, antique textiles, paintings, ceramics, glassware, lighting, prints, maps, vintage clothing, jewelry, bags...The list just goes on and on.
When you’ve spotted that must-have item, your guide will help negotiate on price and any details if the items need to be packed and exported.You'll also learn the history of the market.
And to revive you after a hectic rummage around the hundreds of stalls, the visit includes a hot chocolate, coffee, or infusion at the famous cabaret café Chez Louisette, where an Edith Piaf style singer and accordian player recreate the atmosphere of retro Paris.
Highlight of the activity:
- Rummage around the hundreds of stalls at the largest flea market in Paris
- Get expert tips on where to find the best vintage items
- Let your guide help negotiate price and any shipping details
- Enjoy a hot chocolate in the cabaret style Chez Louisette
- Find bargain antique bags, textiles and jewelry.
English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian