Entrance fees, transportation, food/drinks are not included. In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your schedule.
- Create unique memories of your trip that last a lifetime
- Enjoy the experience of being photographed at your choice of location by award-winning photographers
- Create natural, authentic vacation photos that feature you and your loved ones together
- Make your own photo poster at home or have them and merchandise delivered to your home
Experience Athens like never before – hire a local, bilingual, professional photographer for an exclusive photo session against some of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful backdrops.
Your friendly personal photographer will create stunning photos of you against the backdrop of Athens most stunning monuments as you discover its local charms. Our photo-documentary style of photography is unobtrusive and natural; perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip.
Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods. All of these areas have something different – from ancient sites, neoclassical buildings, impressive street art and traditional tavernas to modern shops, galleries, hip cafes, bars and restaurants, gardens, and incredible views, of course. Our most popular itineraries include:
- Calmer Plaka – Walk round some of the quieter streets of Plaka
- Edgy Psyrri – Discover the edgy students stomping ground
- Lycabettus Hill – Beautiful 360 degrees view of the city
- Acropolis – Walk around the pedestrian promenade that rings around the Acropolis
- Less travelled Southern Athens coast – Flisvos, Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza are all beautiful marinas filled with yachts, beaches, bars, restaurants and boutiques
- Cape Sounio – A bit further from Athens (70km), the ancient Temple of Apollo is a fantastic spot to take photographs as the sun sets (extra travelling cost)
Alternatively, our photographers welcome you to choose your own location(s) that suit your travelling style and personality.
Photos credit - TripShooter Photographers Carlo Raciti