An exclusive small group guided tour with maximum of 12 guests per guide and skip the line to the most visited museum around the globe, the Vatican Museum.
With your professional guide you will be able to have an insight of all the arts that the Vatican hold inside this wonderful museum ever created by the Vatican Institution.
Starting with the museum where the lovely and unique Sistine Calpel, Octagonal Courtyard, Pio Clementino's Museum, Tapestry Gallery, Geographical Maps Gallery, Raphael Rooms, Belvedere Courtyrad an much more.
And if you thought that was the end of this exclusive tour, you may reserve the last strenght for the marvelous St. Peter's Basilica where Michelangelo, Rapahel, Bernini and many other masters of that period left their marks. The Sculpture of La Pieta' of Michelangelo also can be seen inside St. Peter's Basilica at its full beauty.
- A wonder inside one of the most reachest museum in the world with an expert Art Historian.
- Visit the breathtaking Sistine Chapel and get the full explanation of all those paintings in the ceiling and around the walls.
- Look at the fabulous Raphael Rooms.
- Don't missed out the majestic St. Peter's Basilica with your guide where Michelangelo and many other masters have left their own marks.
- Walk throu the Tapestry Gallery and the Geographical Maps Gallery and see the changes throughout the centruies.
- Admire all other sculptures such as the Laocoonte in the Octagonal Courtyard and Pio Clementino's Museum
English, French, German