Our excursions can be tailored to suit a wide range of physical finesses and ages. Please do let us know in advance,if you: suffer from any conditions affecting your mobility or your cardiovascular and/or respiratory system/s;
What to expect?
- Pick-up from your holiday residence (Taormina & hinterland)
- Pleasurable visit at a family-run delicatessen and its annexed honey-extracting facility for a chance to sample a selection of wines, extra-virgin olive oils, honeys from wild-plants-derived pollen, and other typical Etnean products.
- A suggestive exploration of one of the many lava-flow caverns formed during one of the many past eruptions.
- Easy-going trekking activity at about 2000 meters (± 6560 feet) of altitude above sea level to explore ancient and recently-formed craters and observe the whole Ionian coastline from above (Trekking suitable for a wide range of fitness levels).
- Excursion at the Serra Del Salifizio (The Scorpion Ridge) for a bird’s-eye view of the ex Valle Del Bove (The Ox Valley), a huge Caldera formed as a result of the collapse of some ancient craters.
- Trip to a panoramic location to admire the Ionian landscape gradually sinking into the evening blue and the interplay between the coloured glinting city lights and the twinkling starry sky.
- Return and drop-off to your holiday residence (Taormina & hinterland)
- Departure time:About 4 hours before Sunset
- Duration:5 hours
- Residential Pick-Up & Drop-Off:Included in the price if it's in Taormina & hinterland
- Refreshments:Yes (Sicilian-Deli Tasting)
- Level of difficulty:Easy
- Activities carried out by:or Vehicle (6/8 people + Guide) Brief walks and/or trekking and transfert or by bus Brief walks and/or trekking and transfert
return if you cancel within 3 days
return if you cancel within 2 days
return if you cancel within 1 day
Mobile voucher accepted
Full customer support
Official tickets to the top venues
Tickets on your smartphone
Top payment methods accepted
Secure and simple payment
Etna Sunset Tour from Taormina & Hinterland