What to expect?
- Take a walk through the mysterious Pena Park (ticket included), with an astonishing variety of plants and trees. Discover secret caves and trails. Go to the Queen's Throne.
- Feel like royalty as you enter the romantic Pena National Palace (ticket included) at the top of the mountain with amazing views over the Moorish castle.
- Break for lunch in old Sintra - do not miss the opportunity to taste the delicious pastries from this village: Travesseiro and Queijada.
- Enjoy a fabulous photo opportunity at the Roca Cape cliffs, the western most point of Europe "where the earth ends and the sea begins".
- Admire the glamorous town of Cascais.
- Drive along the coast to Lisbon passing the town of Estoril and the Casino.
English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
My memories are all bright and positive. Our day was full of sun and emotionally charged, plus a genuinely positive guide and jaw-dropping scenery, what else could we wish?
return if you cancel within 2 days
return if you cancel within 1 day
return if you cancel within 0 days
Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon, Portugal
All three locations rank high on a WOW-a-meter, but Sintra was the hottest for me. So many enviable views in one location you can hardly remember. The place is very touristy though, but that wasn't a problem for me.
Pedro, our guide, was the main treasure. We even called him a walking wiki, he seem to know the answer to any question. He told us everything about the history of these places, took us on less touristic routes, brought to places with incredible panoramas and was the best company for exploring these places you can ever imagine. Thank you :)
Mobile voucher accepted
Full customer support
Official tickets to the top venues
Tickets on your smartphone
Top payment methods accepted
Secure and simple payment
Sintra, Cascais & Estoril Tour from Lisbon