Take in the dream like atmosphere of the Albaicin from where you can admire stunning views of the Alhambra, the city and Sierra Nevada. Discover the legends and hidden alleys in this Muslim neighborhood, Indulge yourself in the traditional gastronomy of Granada, the Andalusian flavours and the cuisine of new creation that stirs in the city.
A night of delight for the senses!
Itinerary of tour:
• Plaza Nueva & Royal Chancery. The end of Muslim Granada.
• Calderería Vieja (Teahouses Street). New Muslims in the city.
• Church of San José. Muslim Prayer Customs.
• c / Santa Isabel La Real. The architecture of a Muslim neighbourhood.
• San Nicolas viewpoint.
• Acera del Darro. The Carmenes and cisterns of the Albaicin.
• Back to Plaza Nueva