- When you arrive to Seville, check in at your hotel, freshen up if you wish, because our tour of the most magical places in Seville will commence.
- Enjoy listening to stories and legends about the area as you walk underneath the stars through the beautifully lit streets. A group of flamenco dancers will be waiting for you at Baile Flamenco Museum to dazzle you with their Andalusian rhythms while you enjoy a drink, accompanied by some typical tapas.
- In the morning one of our tour guides will be waiting for you to do a tour of the main monuments and areas of Seville city centre, such as Reales Alcázares and Santa Cruz Neighborhood. You will also discover the interior of the Cathedral, the largest Gothic style cathedral in the world, finishing up the morning by going up the almost 100 metres high Giralda bell tower, above the Cathedral, an undeniable symbol of the city, from where you’ll enjoy an amazing and an unbeatable view. The morning tour will end before lunch time, so you’ll have some free time to eat some tapas, do some shopping or maybe walk around the city by yourself. At mid afternoon we have prepared a relaxing boat cruise on the Guadalquivir River, which includes an audio guide explaining all the bridges and monuments silhouetted against the Seville skyline. At the end of the cruise you will have time for lunch and take a last walk to soak up the essence of Seville before returning back to Granada.
• Pick-Up and Drop-Off at your hotel in Granada city center.
• Tickets for the Cathedral, Reales Alcázares and Giralda
• Tickets for the Flamenco Show, Night-time tour and a drink with tapas.
• Tickets for the Cruise on the Guadalquivir River. Audio guide included.
• A night in a 3 stars *** hotel with breakfast included.
• Meals or any service not specified.
• Optional: 4 stars **** hotel with breakfast included.