An unforgettable journey in which we combine history, multiculturalism, duty free shopping, impressive caves and the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar. Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit which includes “Punta de Europa”, the most southern spot in Europe from where we will be even able to contemplate Africa. Admire the photograph views of the Spanish and Moroccan coastlines from the top of the Rock. We will visit the amazing caves of San Miguel followed by the unique opportunity of accompanying the funny and famous monkeys of Gibraltar, a unique breed of monkeys in Old Europe. Legend says that the British will not leave Gibraltar while there are monkeys there. Then you will have some free-time for yourself, to maybe have some lunch or to explore the bustling pedestrian streets of Gibraltar. The shopping is great on the busy Main Street, a place where everything is sold! Shopping in Gibraltar is known worldwide for its low prices in jewelry, watches, electronic items, spirits, cosmetics and perfumes. There are cafes and bars offering a welcome relief for the visitors.
Details of the tour:
- Dates available: Annual. Except 25th of December & 1st og January.
- Departure city: Seville.
- Duration: 10 hours approx.
- Days of operation: Friday.
- Departure Point & Time: Between 8.00am and 8.30am at your hotel in Seville city center. Alternatively, at 8.00am in our office Andalsur Excursiones (Avenida de la Constitucion, 5 – Seville).
- Return Point & Time: approx. at 7.00pm approx. drop off in your hotel.
- Tour group size: 30 people max./Booking minimum 2 people.
- Guide languages: Spanish and English – French, German and Italian on request. Consult othersn.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from your hotel in Seville city center.
- Official Tourist Guide.
- Entrance fees to the Caves of San Miguel.
- Free time to walk around the historic city center.
- Optional (lunch for 18€) and any extra unspecified.